An extensive range of curtain tracks.
Looking for curtain tracks? Don’t struggle to open and close curtains. Contact us today.
The main tracks I use are aluminium tracks. They are powder coated in a large range of colours.
These tracks come as single or double depending on how many curtains you are wanting to hang at the window. Tracks can be installed on the architrave or wall which is called face fixed or on the ceiling which is called top fix. As well as tracks there are many types of Rods with finials at the ends that can add extra detail to the design of the room.
The types of tracks we supply include
- Single Track: which are perfect for a simple, stylish look to your room. These come in many colour options to match your architraves or walls
- Double Track: These are perfect if you want a double layer of fabric such as a voile and coloured lining.
- Custom fitted tracks, including tracks that bend around corners: Not all tracks are created equal, curtom making a track to fit your window will give you enduring quality that will last for years to come
- Tracks colour matched to your requirements: Tracks can also be powder coated for an extra cost to match your decor
- Curtain Rods including finals: These come in many styles and designs to give your windows extra personality
Frequently Asked Questions About Curtain Tracks
What should I consider when measuring tracks?
- When measuring for tracks it is important to know where you are going to fix the track and make sure there is a solid place to fix the track to. It is a good idea to make a note on your measure sheet where you have measured from so that when it comes to installation you will know what is required.
Can I match the colour of the tracks to the room?
Yes, colour matching the tracks to the architrave or wall colour gives a cohesive finish to the room.
What if I want to mount my tracks above the architrave?
Mounting the tracks above the architrave can give a grand appearance. Keep in mind that if the track is to be fitted above the architrave you are going to need longer brackets.